Loading...

1/11/12

I better not have cancer or a tumor!

Tell me if this would concern you...... I have discovered about 4-5 months ago that every time I use my microwave, the wireless network in the house goes down and I can't get online. Meaning there are radio waves interrupting the signal, meaning there are radio waves being transmitted THROUGH ME! the router is 20 feet away and all the way upstairs! Microwaves are supposed to be magnetically shielded. I called kenmore and they told me to stop using it and told me I very well could develop cancer or a tumor. I'm too broke to buy a new microwave. I can't even afford to buy a cheap $20 replacement at a thrift store. And I might be moving in a month to god knows where, so I don't want my parents wasting money if I will be moving somewhere that I don't need a microwave. Blah...what should I do? and would you really be concerned? I have had this microwave for over a year! a whole year I have been exposed to radio waves! and I live on microwave food since I don't have a stove. I use this microwave 3 times a day minimum. I'm gonna tell my doctor. maybe they can give me a free MRI to look for anything. I wonder if its because of this microwave that my health has gotten in some ways- worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.